Scroll down to join the next 4 week session!
You feel frustrated, helpless, overwhelmed. You’re a creative thinker but struggle to implement. You’re unsure of your next steps. Perhaps held back by your fears.
You wish you could stay focused and not get distracted. You start on projects with the best of intentions but seldom complete them.
You really want to get RESULTS
Are you tired of the struggle, the procrastination? Tired of feeling unsupported and isolated?
Being part of an online group of like minded creatives, in a setting where you interact daily, reporting on your struggles and accomplishments, getting the SUPPORT OF A COACH and encouragement from a close-knit group of peers.
If this sounds like something you have been waiting for, read on!
I am delighted to introduce you to
Artists in Action
online community accountability groups
Artists in Action is an innovative combination of accountability tools and productivity coaching designed to move you forward in achieving your creative goals. Within the supportive online community you’ll meet creatives of all levels, in a small group environment.
You’ll develop practical strategies to keep you on track with your art making and goals, take charge of your progress, and achieve your highest level of productivity.
You will learn to take action in short, productive sessions that maximize your output and minimize frustration.
It’s not just a matter of gaining knowledge.
How many times have you had that sinking feeling that you are throwing away money on classes? You sign up but either don’t finish the class or if you do, you haven’t followed through by implementing what you’ve learnt.
With Artists in Action, we don’t just teach you how, we guide you through it.
We’ll be right there with you as you learn to develop and maintain ideal daily creative habits, resulting in realized goals and dreams!
End loneliness, confusion,
and lack of support
How would you like to
- Have 24/7 access to coaching (value right there!!!)
- Belong to a group of like minded artists, who you can bounce ideas off and receive and offer encouragement
- Have a place to connect, where others understand the struggles you face
- Not feel like an isolated drop in the huge sea of the internet.
- Develop your style through daily creating
- Learn through monthly focus topics geared around success strategies and putting them into action
- Monthly rewards to motivate your daily progress
Plus added ‘hidden’ benefits of
- coming face to face with your resistance
- observing your own avoidance tactics
- being reminded daily of what’s important to you
- the realization that you have the power to succeed
Artists in Action is for you if you answer YES to any of these:
- you know you’re not doing the important stuff
- you know what to do but just don’t do it
- you have tried to be consistent but havn’t succeeded
- you feel demoralized at how little you have achieved
- You don’t know what to do and need focused direction and action
- You have an unfinished project that really needs to get done
- You have taken course after course with no result
- You have wanted to start on a creative path for so long
No matter where you are along your artist’s journey, you will be welcomed into our community.
Depending on your goals, you will see RESULTS such as:
- explore new avenues of your art
- find your consistent style
- overcome your fear of the blank canvas
- have a stepping stone to get your work out into the world
- build a portfolio
- take action when it comes to marketing your work
- finish what you started
or any other number of situations where support, accountability and friendship will play a massive part in achieving your goals, and all within a safe and non-judgmental community.
Take a look at Artists in Action’s features
The Progress Page is central to Artists in Action’s system of accountability. It helps you build and maintain a daily work habit or creative practice, by providing progress tracking, accountability and structure. Each green check mark represents a group participant who has logged in and reported on their daily progress or problems.
Daily Coaching Questions
Each day you will have a set of coaching questions to answer, a simple but powerful process that will help you overcome obstacles and achieve the clarity of purpose you need to succeed.
End the isolation! With this live chat feature, you can chat with other members of your small group or with the entire site – great for real-time discussions, tip-sharing sessions, group challenges, and more! You can also invite others to a private chat if you wish. Many enjoy planned work chats.
Coach and Peer Support
You will thrive on my coaching support and the encouragement of other group members. You will all help each other persevere and succeed, no matter how big the struggle. You can read other small group member’s responses, and offer supportive comments of your own. You will love to know that you’re not alone, that others care, and are often going through the same things as you. You will find that you’ll look forward to their support and encouragement, as you learn how to take small steps each day. Thats what being part of a close community is all about.
Special areas for you to engage in ongoing discussions either with your individual group or an optional site-wide forum.
This is a shared, easily updated space where information is stored for everyone on the site. You’ll find info, resource lists, program archives, and more.
Track your responses in an easy to read graphical format. Various graph styles are available such as bar, line and pie graphs. You can track your own progress and the overall progress of your group. You can even check out the group’s mood on a scale of 1-10! You’ll be amazed at how much you accomplish as a member of your community!
Join the Artists in Action Community now and watch your dreams become reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a course?
How does the Artist in Action community work?
What are sessions?
What if I'm too busy?
At Artists in Action, we emphasize the importance of working in short bursts. You will learn to manage your time better and make headway on your important long-term projects. Studies have proved that those who set aside just 10-15 minutes per day to achieving their goals, make more progress in the long run than those who wait for big chunks of time.
You may be interested to discover that what drives the lack of time is often not actually being too busy, but procrastination and fear. We tend to stay too busy when we are afraid to tackle, and achieve our biggest dreams. For most people, when they commit to creating regularly and reporting about it daily, they realize whats really important to them and are able to focus on who they are as an artist.
Your participation on the site should be focused and efficient and not ever feel like a burden. You should only need to spend 5-10 minutes per day to interact in the community.
What happens if I miss a few days?
Artists in Action cares about your progress. You will be missed if we see an absence of check marks on your progress log. However we don’t believe in heaping guilt onto our precious members. We encourage you to report in even if you did nothing to get closer to your goals. Your group will be there to cheer you on each day; when it went well, when it was a struggle, and even on the days when you didn’t manage a thing.
Our accountability system is also a great way to discover what keeps holding you back and what your best ways of moving forward are.
Who is Artists in Action not for?
- Artists in action is not for the person who just wants to casually check out the site once in a while. To be part of a thriving community you need to visit daily, adding to your progress log and encouraging others on theirs. Don’t worry this only takes approx 10 minutes a day.
- Artists in Action is not for the person looking for guided ‘How to” classes. Your coach is there to support you as you travel your creative path, not to teach you how to paint, how to photograph etc. Having said that, there will be lots of tips and resources posted in the forum of the site to help you on your way.
- It’s not for the person who expects results to just “kind of” happen. You’ll need to make a commitment to yourself that you mean business. Again this only means committing to 10-15 minutes a day if that’s all you can manage for now. Remember big results come from small steps.
- Artists in Action is not for the person that doesn’t want to get things done, to encourage and support other like minded creatives and who doesn’t feel the need to be part of a motivating and inspiring environment.
Here’s my Question for you
Are you ready to do what’s important?
Are you ready to start taking your art career seriously?
Or to start on the creative road you have always wanted to?
Are you ready to step into living the life you were created for?
To explore what gems of talent hide within you?
To share your creativity with the world?
To make a difference?
To get it done?
Now is the time to take action and step into your purpose
How Artists in Action is different
The Artists in Action community is not just another accountability program. You may have tried other programs that didn’t work but with Artists in Action you have the individualized attention and support of your coach for as long as you are a member, not to mention the encouragement of your peers to cheer you on. You will never be left to struggle on your own. You need accountability – You need it broken into small doable steps – You need a community that supports you. You’ll get all that in the Artists in Action group.
We know that the movin’ & shakin’ doesn’t happen when you’re on your own. Thats why we offer you a positive, supportive environment where you have a progress tracking system at your finger tips, where you’ll learn success strategies and put them into use, and where you’ll gain new habits of creative productivity
Where will you be in 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?Ponder this: In a matter of months you could have...
Started selling your art
Implemented a daily creative practice
built yourself a website
Overcome your fear and resistance
…Or you could be where you are right now.
Thinking about what you want to achieve but being nowhere closer to making it happen. Isn’t it time you started moving towards your dreams?